Thursday, December 24, 2015

Fussy Cutting a Winter Scene and Stamping a Blizzard


Hello crafty friends! It's Jess from JessCrafts.com. Today I am sharing a card made with the It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas rubber stamp set. I wanted to create a blizzard for this cute little mouse to be enjoying his cocoa in.


I used white pigment ink to stamp the snow but to create the fade I kept stamping without reinking the stamp. Even though this is a Christmas set I wanted to leave it open for any occasion so I used some non-traditional Christmas colors and stamped a generic sentiment on it. 


Check out Gerda Steiner's amazing selection of Christmas stamps and then share your creations over on the Facebook group

2 comments:

  1. So cute card1 Love your little guy and the blizzard. Thanks for the instructions, Merry Christmas to you, Gerda and the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is totally adorable!!!! I love the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!