Monday, December 21, 2015

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Hey everyone!
It's Wiebke here and I want to share a card with you today, which I made with THIS cute digistamp penguin winter collection!


I embossed a few stars on my background and blended over it with some Distress Ink colors. I really wanted to get a soft looking winter background. I die cut two landscape borders out of white cardstock and placed them on the bottom to let it look like some snow hills. After all, I colored the cute penguin plus the christmas tree with some Copic markers and put them into the scene using foam tape. You may not see it on the pictures, but there's also a light shimmer of Wink of Stella on the ornaments and the star.


I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great week and some last days before christmas! :)

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!