Boo hoo? Don't cry!! These little ghosts from Gerda Steiner Designs "Happy Boo Day" and "Faboolous Birthday" stamp sets are sure to make you smile!!
I used the knock knock, who's there? dies from Lawn Fawn to make this sweet little interactive card. I thought the partying ghost was perfect for popping out of the tree. And I loved adding the little peekaboo ghost coming out from behind the tree. It just all makes me smile. I chose to put my sentiments inside the card, but they could definitely be added to the front too.
I used distress oxide inks (villainous potion, black soot, and scattered straw) to color the background and splattered with gansai tambi starry colors and die cut the tree from black sparkle cardstock. The ghosts were colored with copic markers: B000, BV00, and B0000.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!