Hi crafty friends, Noga here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs .
Today I’m sharing with you a slimline card for birthdays.
My card figuring the brand new adorable "FABOOLOUS BIRTHDAY" and "HAPPY BOO-DAY" sets that will be release on 8/26/26.
To make this card I took a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock and cut a slimline card- 8.5X3.5 inches.
The background was created by blending wilted violet and victorian velvet distress oxide inks,I spired some water onto it and soaked it up with paper towel.
I also splattered some white paint on the background.
I colored the sweet images using copic markers.
The copic markers that I used and are perfect for ghosts are: BV01, V01, RV02 and RV0000.
Next I glued the images to my panel with foam tape for dimension.
Next I stamped a greeting from "HAPPY BOO-DAY" using black ink.
To finish off, I added a slimline white scallop frame.
I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!
Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!