Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Happy BOO-day!

  


I’m not totally sure if ghosts have birthdays… but I am very sure they have Boo-days! This adorable trio showed up ready to celebrate with cupcakes, flowers, presents, and plenty of spooky-sweet party vibes. I created this card using the Happy Boo-day Stamp Set.

These little friends are partying on a cake-inspired background filled with sprinkles and sparkle—because every Boo-day bash needs a little extra magic! I arranged the sentiment lettering to look like a banner, which makes the whole card feel even more festive.

These party-ready pals were so much fun to color. I used the following Copic markers:

  • RV10, RV02 – pink
  • B0000, B000 – blue
  • V01, V12, V04 – lavender
  • Y00, Y02, Y08 – yellow
  • E31, E33, E55 – Brown

I don’t know about you, but I’m definitely hoping my invitation to this Boo-day party doesn’t get lost in the haunted mail!

Thanks so much for stopping by—I hope your day is full of treats, sparkle, and maybe even a friendly little ghost or two!

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!