Sunday, September 29, 2024

Shake your way into a NEW RELEASE SNEAK PEEK!

 Greetings everyone! It's me again, Jessie Scott (@chevy.scott on IG) here to share a SNEAK PEEK of another fun holiday set coming out next month! 

This card uses adorable critters from the new "Woodland Holiday Friends" (and cutie from the other new "Caroling Woodland Animals" set as well). 


I love shaker cards for Christmas! Its like shaking a present haha!

I cut the bunny from the large tree combined focal image so I had 3 critters from this "Woodland Holiday Friends" set, then grabbed the super cute mouse from the "Caroling Woodland Animals". I colored these cuties with my OLO Markers.


The only thing that's left is to emboss the fun "Holiday Hugs" sentiment and then assemble! I had some cute mini sequins and microbeads I was saving for a fun Christmas shaker. The frame is from Lawn Fawn, great for shakers with a nice focal sentiment, and so is the background paper.

Here's a video of the rest of the process!


 
 

Keep an eye out for the release!

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!