Monday, September 30, 2024

Merry Christmas by Noga Shefer

Hi crafty friends, Noga  here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.

My card featuring the new adorable "Bearry merry christmas" stamp set that is going to be release TOMORROW!
This set is perfect for your Christmas cards.

To make this card I took an A2 panel of plaid cardstock. 

For the background, I die cut a rectangle panel die out of white cardstock. 
Next I colored the sweet image using copic markers. I glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from this set using black ink.

For a final touch, I added a brown twine.

I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!