it's Tanja here and I would like to show you this cute Christmas Shaker Tag using the Bonus Image from the Gerda Steiner Designs November-December Digital-Stamp-Bundle:
- color the sweet Gerda Steiner Designs Snowglobe image available as part of the November-December Digital-Stamp-Bundle with Derwent Inktense Pencils and a damp watercolor brush
- cut two of the Paper Smooches Gift Tags 2 - once from a sturdy white base and once from patterned paper from the Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa 6x6 paper pad
- cut out a circle window from the patterned paper tag and cover the opening with a piece of acetate
- create a shaker element on the base tag around the colored image with the help of foam tape and fill it with Pretty Pink Posh Sequins (4mm Sparkling Clear)
- thread teal and brown twine through the holes of the tags
There is a new Stamp Bundle available for December and January and it also includes a lovely surprise image ... don't miss it.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!