Friday, December 16, 2016

Llama tell you

Hello everyone!


Alexandra here today from made by Alexandra I wanted to share with you another card that I made using Llama tell you stamp set

Llama tell you guys that this set is just fabulous and the possibilities are endless :)

For my card today I wanted a love story ! The young llama meets the love of his life and they having a date under the starry sky , to declare his love !
How I did the card :
Created a night sky using Distress inks , the colored the cute llamas using Stabilo makers on water color paper and then fussy cut them .
I put the scene together and used the sentiment from the same stamp set .
You can see more details in my video !



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!