it's Tanja here again and I created this vibrant Halloween Card with one of the new Gerda Steiner Designs Digital Stamps:
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Halloween image with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Marker
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- cut out a stitched panel from watercolor paper and mask the whole panel leaving only a circle
- create a Halloween background in that circle using Distress Inks (Mowed Lawn, Carved Pumpkin, Wilted Violet, Black Soot) and the Mini Ink Blending Tool
- remove the mask and add splatters with black Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors
- stamp the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Booyah! set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
Have a colorful day.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!