Monday, May 2, 2016

Stamped Critter Background

Hey everyone! It's Wiebke here! I'm a little late today, but excited as always to show you my card for this monday! :)


What about creating your own patterned background? It is so easy and fun to create! I stamped all of these cute critters and elements on a piece of watercolor paper (Versafine works very well with water). Then I looked for a few beautiful Distress Inks to color my elements. When you put several layers of water on each other, you'll get that messy watercolor look. I also splashed some waterdroplets on it plus some white ink splashes. A few lighter dots add more interest to your card! :)
Oh and I like to use black sentiments - specially on a colorful background! (there might be a comma  missing between "birthday" and "awesome"... )


The stamp sets, which I used: Just SentimentsHappy HoppyLucky DuckHow are Ewe

I hope you like it! Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun card! Love that background and the watercoloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun card - so many things to look at.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!