Thursday, November 12, 2015

Snowman Christmas Card Layering Stamps and Stencils

Snowman Christmas Card by Jess Crafts using Gerda Steiner Designs Snowman Friends



Hello crafty friends! It's Jess from JessCrafts.com. Today I am sharing a card made with the Snowman Friends and  Deck the Halls stamp set. I've loved the shivering snowman since the first time I saw the set so I knew it would be the first one I used. Check out my video for more on this card:


I love how easy it is to fussy cut these snowmen so that you can layer them on all kind sof fun snowy backgrounds but be sure to stamp the image directly on the background too so you can get those shiver lines. 





Check out Gerda Steiner's amazing selection of Christmas stamps and then share your creations over on the Facebook group


1 comment:

  1. This stamp set is so cute! I think this snowman is my favourite!! Great card!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!