Friday, April 5, 2024

YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE


Hello all you creative minds, 
Nicole here again from Hamburg/Germany.

Today we're going underwater and meeting some friends from the stamp set "A Whale of a Time".




For an underwater shaker card I used a great design paper from Whimsy Stamps "Under the Sea".

First I punched out the design paper with the punching template.




Then colored the stamp impressions with the markers from Ohuhu.
Color combination:

Waale: MG020, MG030, MG060, MG100

Octopus: GY7, G260, G270, G470, G080

Cheeks: R120, R188

And then cut out.





Before you glue the windows of the card, you should consider positioning the cut-out backgrounds on the base card. I tend to forget that from time to time!😉

Then you can fill the shaker elements into the squares and apply the front card with 3D tape.



I embossed the stamp text with WOW embossing powder/white and then attached it to the card with the cute friends.
In the beginning I always thought shaker cards were too much work, but once you understand the system, you can turn all the punching templates into a great and effective shaker.



For more inspiration, come and visit me on Instagram under "Stempelfiziert".

I would be delighted to help you.



 I hope you enjoyed my post and that it has inspired you a little.


See you soon 

Nicole aka Stempelfiziert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!