Monday, April 1, 2024

In Your Corner

 Hi everyone!

Stacey with you today sharing a really sweet encouragement card created with a new stamp called, In Your Corner.

Here is a look at the card that I created:


That little mouse is too cute!
To create my card, I started by folding a piece of white cardstock in half to create my A2 card base. I used a stitched die to cut out a piece of patterned paper to layer on top and added a bit of doodling around the perimeter. I stamped my In Your Corner image onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with my Copic markers. I stamped the image once again onto a piece of floral patterned paper and fussy cut it out to give the card a bit of a wallpaper vibe. When I paper pieced the patterned paper onto the wall, I raised it ever so slightly to give the illusion of a baseboard. At least that is what I was hoping for lol! I added a little scallop frame on top and adhered my image to my card front. I stamped my sentiment and used a banner die to cut it out, adding it underneath my image to complete my card.

What a sweet and thoughtful stamp set!

Copic Colors Used:
--Wall: C00, C1, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7
--Floor: G40, G21
--Mouse: E40, E41, E42, E43, R20
--Heart: R81, R83, R85

Thank you so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

You can find Stacey on Instagram: @staceyscreativecorner




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!