Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Hippo in disguise - Larissa


Goodmorning, today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


This time I made a halloween card with the clear stamp Hippo in disguise from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the hippo with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have fussy cut the image. I stamped the Plaid background stamp set from Concord & 9th on a piece of red cardstock with Versafine clair nocturne ink and then I have die cut a rectangle out of it with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 24 from Crealies. I have die cut a banner from black cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 59 from Crealies. I stamped a sentiment from the set Haunt it from Reverse confetti on it with versamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. I have attached the banner on the background with the Tiny attacher from Tim Holtz. I glued the background with foamtape on a white card and then I also used foamtape to glue the image on the card. I decorated the card with a couple of tiny silver hotfix stars.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Hippo in disguise from Gerda Steiner designs, Haunt it from Reverse confetti, Plaid background stamp set from Concord & 9th
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White, red and black cs
INK: Versamark ink, Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 24 & 59 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Tiny attacher from Tim Holtz, Silver hotfix stars, white embossingpowder

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Really very impressive and fun!! LOVE this hippo and the patterned paper you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!