Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The New Holiday Snail Stamp will make you Smile!




Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!  Tina here from Cards & Coffee Time, today we are creating a wintery Christmas card with the adorable & Brand New Holiday Snail Stamp Set available over at the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop!  I just love Christmas, the smell of pine trees, the gift wrapping, the card making, the snow....well really just about everything about it.  I fell in love with this stamp and know you will too:) It is a super cute addition to my Christmas stash for this cardmaking season:)  This little guy has the cutest smile that just makes me smile:) 


You can check out how I created this card down below, just click on the HOLIDAY SNAIL CARD TUTORIAL🙂  Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a wonderful day!!  Sending you Crafty Hugs, Tina


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!