Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Cat with balloons - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. And since it is my birthday today, I decided to make a birthday card.


I have made a card with the digital stamp Cat with balloons from Gerda Steiner designs. I wanted to place the cat on a pile of presents so I did draw those myself. I have coloured the images with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and the white gelpen. I have fussy cut the images. Today I made a mini card. The front of the card measures 13,5 bij 7 cm. On the card I made a background for the image with Tumbled glass and Mowed lawn Distress ink. I have die-cut a souple of clouds from white cardstock with the Mini clouds 98689 from Memory box and I glued those on the card. I have drawn a frame on the card with a black fineliner. After I glued the image with foamtape on the card, I have stamped a sentiment from the set Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen from Craft emotions on the card.


Inside the card I have stamped another sentiment from the stampset Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen from Craft emotions.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Cat with balloons from Gerda Steiner designs, Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen from Craft emotions
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Tumbled glass and Mowed lawn Distress ink
DIES: Mini clouds 98689 from Memory box
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, black fineliner

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!