Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Two kitten in a stocking - Larissa


Goodmorning, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I made a christmas card with the sweet image Two kitten in the stocking from Gerda Steiner designs.


I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image. I added Dry glitter: Clear rock candy from Ranger to the trim of the stocking. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 from Crealies I have die-cut a rectangle from white cardstock and made a background on it with the Kuretake gansai tambi set. I glued the image with foamtape on the rectangle and then I stamped a sentiment from the set Typed christmas from Hello Bluebird below the image. I have die-cut a larger rectangle with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 from Crealies from the Graphic grid paperpack from My favorite things. Then I have decorated the card and the image with a couple of really tiny white pearls.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Two kitten in the stocking from Gerda Steiner designs, Typed christmas from Hello Bluebird
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Kuretake gansai tambi
PAPER: White cs, Graphic grid paperpack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Mini white pearls, Dry glitter: Clear rock candy from Ranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!