Thursday, December 20, 2018

Santa Paws

Hello Friends!

Tanya here with another fun holiday card idea for you!
This week I'll be sharing some fun gift card holders using the Carol Kitten stamp set, out of the designs I made I chose two to share with you!



For these little envelopes I used the Neenah solar white 110 Lb paper. I cut it into a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" square. Then I used my We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board to make the envelope. To do that I lined one side of the paper up to 2 3/8" and did the first punch and score there. After that first punch I just rotated each side, lining the scored line on the envelope to the little score guide near the punch button and did the same on the rest of the sides.



After that I used a TomBow dot adhesive along the two little flaps to adhere the bottom to create the closing of the envelope leaving the top open for the card to slip into.




I used a mixture of Zig markers and Tim Holtz distressed inks as well as a water pen to color the kitten cut out, then added a little shimmer to the kitty's hat with the wink of stella pen.  I then used some foam dots to attach the kitty to the front of the envelope and finished off with little music notes around the kitty.




For the second envelope, I quickly stamped the music notes all over the square paper to add a fun background to it before scoring it. I then cut out a second piece of paper to create a slip to go over the envelope with the words "Joy to the world." And there you have it, two simple and easy gift card holder! I hope you all enjoyed these as much as I did! Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!

XOXO
Tanya





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!