Thursday, December 27, 2018

Fun winter card with Kaja

Hi there,
It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts here with you today with a cute card!

Take a look:
This time I decided to use the stamp set called Happy fall, but I made a winter card with it. I started out by ink blending. I used two distress oxide inks - Cracked pistaccio and Broken china.

I masked off the top and the bottom of my card base, so I got the ink blended area only in the center.. For the bottom edge I tear the paper and used that as a mask and for the top one I used a normal post it note sticky.
Then, I stamped out the two squirrels and colored them in using alcohol markers. I placed one on the left hand side, towards the top and one in the middle of the ground.

I added a lovely kite to the squirrel that is standing and draw in it's string using black marker. Then I used a gray markers to add some shadow under the squirrel's feet.

The last thing I added was the sentiment that reads 'Yippeeh!!!'. I stamped it out in black on a white card stock.

Thank you so much for joining me!
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!