Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Little Christmas gift bag




Hi there! This is Rana again:)
I am sharing today my small gift bag using Up on the house top stamp set, I started with a piece of vellum and cut two pieces each are 10" * 5" then I measured 4" to be my actual bag's size and folded the rest each 1/2" to make the top.
Then I took the three little gift stamp from the stamp set and using versa mark ink and gold 
embossing powder to emboss the back side of my bag 


For the bags sides I cut a 13" * 1,75" piece of vellum and Embossed it also like the Foto 
               

the front side is just blended with distress oxide inks (stormy sky, chipped sap, black soot) and some embossed white dots to be like a snow.
Then started the fun part, stamping  and coloring all these adorable images and assembling my bag together to be ready for Christmas.
I hope you enjoyed with my post and have a nice day 

Rana 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!