Saturday, December 8, 2018

Joy Joy Joy

Hi friends!

Tanya here as a new guest designer! It's already December! With all the holiday festivities it's been a crazy few weeks for my family, we celebrated 2 birthdays, my parents 40th anniversary and of course Thanksgiving! 
Now that it has calmed down a little, it was so nice to finally sit down and make some cards!
I worked with the Carol Kitten stamp set and I love every card that I made! Even though I'm more of a dog person, these kittens were so fun to play with, and they will be perfect Christmas cards for all my cat lovers!
When my schedules get very busy I tend to stick to more simpler designs and I know so many others simply don't have time to sit down for a few hours and make some extravagant cards so I chose a card to share that is simple and doesn't take too long to make! 
I stamped joy for the background and then cut out the kitten to attach on top with a foam dot, then I sprayed some perfect pearls shimmer on top to add a little sparkle! I hope you enjoyed it! 

XOXO
Tanya Alexander 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!