Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Easter peeking friends - Have an egg-stra special day! - Larissa


Goodmorning, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs and because easter is coming versy soon, I decided to make an easter card.


On my card I have used the stampset Peeking easter friends from Gerda Steiner designs. I stamped the little bunny and on a sheet of white cardstock I stamped an egg-background with all the egg stamps that are in the stampset. I have coloured the bunny and the egg-nackground with my Polychromos pencils. I used a black glaze pen to colour the eyes of the bunny and I applied glossy accents on his feet. Then I have fussy cut the bunny. From white cardstock I have die-cut a circle with the Crea-nest-lies XXl 41 from Crealies and I made a background for the image on it with the Drifts and hills stencils from My favorite things with Tumbled glass and Mowed lawn distress ink. I have cut a larger circle from balck cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 from Crealies and I adhered the white circle on top of it. I have die-cut the egg-background with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 44 from Crealies and after I adhered it on black cardstock I adhered it on a kraft card. I have adhered the circles with foamtape on the card and then I placed the bunny on the circles. The sentiment is also from the stampset Peeking easter friends from Gerda Steiner designs. Then I decorated the card with black enamel dots.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Peeking easter friends from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White and black cs, Kraft card
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass and Mowed lawn distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 41, 44 and 49 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Glossy accents, Drifts and hills stencil from My favorite things, Black enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh how cute imate, fantastic Easter card. Thanks for your visit and your sweet comment on my blog. Hugs Tamara 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!