Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Peeking easter friends - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and I made an easter card for you. The card is made with the new stampset Peeking easter friends from Gerda Steiner designs.


I have stamped the bunny, lamb and chick and coloured them all with my Polychromos pencils. I have fussy cut all the images. From white cardstock I have cut a rectangle with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 from Crealies. I have cut a square aperture in it with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 from Crealies. I have cut another rectangle from purple plaid paper from the Perfectly plaid rainbow paperpad from Lawn fawn with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 44 from Crealies and adhered it on a white card. Then I adhered the white rectangle on top of it. I placed the animals inside the aperture. I stamped a sentiment from the set Brush bunny from Gerda Steiner designs on the card.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Peeking easter friends and Brush bunny from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Perfectly plaid rainbow paperpad from Lawn fawn
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 44, 50 and 52 from Crealies

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!