Friday, March 23, 2018

Easter Friends at Twilight...

 Hi Everyone,

Its Hazel from Didos Designs back again with more of the super sweet Peeking Easter Friends. 

Today I have used 2 of the bunnies from the set with some Easter Eggs too. 
I coloured the background and the rabbits with cotman watercolour paints and cut them out. There are some amazing dies that go with this set. They are available here.here. Much quicker and better than my fussy cutting!! 

I mounted the bunnies using some diecut grass and a frame background with the moon shining down for a finishing touch.  Im sure the wee bunny peeking in is about to snaffle the other bunnies collection of eggs!!

I hope you liked my creation, and its given you some inspiration,

Love Hazelx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!