it's Tanja here and this time I created this sweet Fall card:
- cut out a stitched panel from Neenah Desert Storm kraft cadrstock
- stamp the hedgehog from the Gerda Steiner Designs Hedgehog with Sign set, pumpkins, pears and apples from the Gerda Steiner Designs Fall Mice set and leaves from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Fall set with Versafine Vintage Sepia - use the Masking Technique
- color the images with Prismacolor Colored Pencils and Zest-it
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- create a backdrop with the help of patterned paper from the Maja Design Walking in the Forest 6x6 paper pad, the My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Rectangles and the My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2
- adhere the layers to a dark brown cardbase
I hope you got inspired.