Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Happy halloween - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a halloween card with a cute cat on it.


On my card I used an image from the set Where is the candy from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the cat with my Polychromos pencils and a black glaze pen and then I fussy cut the image. From orange desigg paper from the Beachside petite paper pack from Lawn fawn (retired) I have cut a large banner. With a black pen I drew some lines on it. From black cardstock I cut a smaller banner. I stamped a sentiment from the stampset Crazy talk from Stampers anonymous on it with versamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. I adhered the black banner a bit crooked on top of the orange banner and then I adhered the image with foamtape. On the white card I drew some more lines with the black pen. I decorated the card with black enamel dots.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Where is the candy from Gerda Steiner designs, Crazy talk from Stampers anonymous
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, 
PAPER: White and black cs, Beachside petite paper pack from Lawn fawn
INK: Versamark, Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, black pen, white embossingpowder, black enamel dots

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!