Monday, October 9, 2017

Reindeer and a Tree Peek a Boo!

Hello everyone! It's Mindy from Mindy Eggen Design and I'm back guest designing today for Gerda Steiner Designs using the Reindeer and a Tree stamp set. I also have a video for this card that you can view down below or on my youtube channel. 
I started out by creating my background for the peek a boo window using Faded Denim, Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserve Distress Oxides on Bristol Smooth cardstock. Then spritzed with water from my distress sprayer and soaked up with a paper towel. 



I cut out my peek a boo window using the Die Square Peek a Boo using Neenah white cardstock and my Big Shot machine. I also colored my image on Neenah White cardstock and colored in with my copic markers. Take a close look at one of my trees - its so shimmery!!! I used a glitter cardstock for that one - all supplies will be listed on my blog.


The sentiment is also from this stamp set that I stamped below the window before doing anything else with my card ( very important step lol)

Then I put a little bit of adhesive in the corners to stick my trees and reindeer to. I added some foam tape to the entire back of my card to add some dimension and added the panel to a white cardstsock base. I finished it off with another reindeer grazing in front of the trees.


Copics
Reindeer - E39-37-35-34-33
Antlers/Muzzle - E33-31-30

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!