Friday, October 27, 2017

Stamp of the month - Racoon - Larissa


Goodmorning, I am Larissa from Car-d-eliciousand today I am posting a card that I made for the monthly challenge from Gerda Steiner designs. If you buy the October image: Racoon from Gerda Steiner designs and make a card with it this month, you automatically get next months image for free. Really fabulous!


This month the image is Racoon from Gerda Steiner designs. I typed my own sentiment on the sign and then I printed the image. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have die-cut the image with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 from Crealies and then I fussy cut the upper part of the image. I diec-ut another circle from white cardstock with the same dies. On top of that circle I made a cloudy background with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. From orange plaid paper from the Perfectly plaid fall paper pack from Lawn fawn I die-cut a square with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies and I adhered it on a white card.


I decorated 2 corners of the card with some flowers and leaves. I die-cut the flowers from white cardstock with the Layered floral set Die-047j from Impression obsession. I decorated the middle of the flowers with Limoncello jewel drops from Nuvo. The leaves are cut with the Leaf cluster die-066-c from Impression obsession and the Lit-267 from Kreaxions from white cardstock and then I colloured them with Peeled paint distress ink. 


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Racoon from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, distress ink
PAPER: White cs, Perfectly plaid fall paper pack from Lawn fawn
INK: Tumbled glass and peeled paint distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 & 49 from Crealies, Lit-267 from Kreaxions, Layered floral set Die-047j and Leaf cluster die-066-c from Impression obsession

ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things, Limoncello jewel drops from Nuvo

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!