Friday, March 29, 2024

Have a Happy Easter

 



Hello dear creative friends,

I am sending you lovely Easter greetings from Germany with this Easter card in a clean and simple style. 

I used the stamp set "Peeking Easter Friends" 
The images are so cute as they peek around the corner. 

For the card I punched out 2 times the same base card with a stitched rectangle cutting die. In one of them I punched out 3 more holes  and the other one I wiped with Distress Oxides as a gradient with the colors Moved Lawn, Bundled Sage, Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass and Broken China.

I simply cut the cute saying from the "Peeking Easter Friends" set into thirds by always covering the parts I didn't want to stamp with masking tape.

As always, I colored with Copics and added a few white accents with the Gelly Roll 10 from Sakura.

I hope you like my simple little card and wish you all a happy Easter and lots of fun with the egg hunt. 

Yours, Nicole

https://www.instagram.com/kimbaslydog/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!