Saturday, September 9, 2023

I'm Nuts About You

Hello Gerda Steiner Fans. Jeanette Cloyd here; I am one of you - a HUGE fan of Gerda Steiner Designs - and I am super excited to be guest designing this month, using the ADORABLE Nuts About You stamp set. There is just so much to love about this adorable little squirrel with is abundance of acorns.

Today I am sharing two cards that feature the Nuts About You stamp set.

I colored the images with Copic Markers, with each squirrel a different color.


I used a variety of papers and dies when making them. While I'm not normally symmetrical in my card designs, I do think it is important to have balance and I achieve that with a variety of papers, shapes, and embellishments.




Thank you for stopping by the blog today!

Be sure to check out this month's Gerda Steiner Designs Monthly Challenge - and play along, too.


Interested in seeing more of my cards? 

You can find me in these places:

My Blog - Cre8tive Play

Instagram - jeanettecloyd

Facebook - Jeanette Cloyd


I hope you'll check back on September 12th to see my gray squirrel, using this same stamp set.

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!