Monday, November 28, 2022

Meowy Christmas by Noga Shefer




 Hi crafty friends,  Noga  here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.


My tag featuring the adorable Christmas Kitten 4x6 Clear Stamp Set.
How cute is this set??

To make this tag I took a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock and cut a tag die.

The background was created by blending spun sugar distress oxide ink,I spired some water onto it and soaked it up with paper towel.
I also added some snowflakes using stencil and a paper glaze.

Than I colored the sweet critter using copic markers and glued it to my panel using  foam tape.

Next I stamped a greeting from this set using black ink.

I hope you enjoy the tag I created and feel inspired to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!