Sunday, November 13, 2022

Feline Christmas Card

Hello everyone, it's Karen here today.   I've got a Christmas card to share with you using the new "Furry and Bright" stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs.

 


I stamped the Furry and Bright cat image first onto Neenah Solar Crest 80# cardstock and then masked the two lights that are on the right side. Then I positioned and stamped the cat from the "All Cats" stamp set just to the right of the first cat.  I used Copic markers to colour them in and then fussy cut them out, and mounted them on double sided foam tape.  The sentiment was stamped and clear heat embossed onto white cardstock, and after trimming the sentiment down, I cut the tail ends at an angle.  I also mounted the sentiment onto foam tape. 

The background was created with the Detail Bohemian Plate die from Simon Says Stamp. After die cutting it out, I adhered it with glue to the card base.  I then positioned the cats and sentiment on the card, and finally, added a few sequin stars (from a dollar store mix), and also some Glossy Accents on the lights.  I'm pretty sure those cats look like my husband and I every year when we go to put up the lights!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're having a great day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!