it's Tanja here and I created this sweet Shaker Card using the Gerda Steiner Designs Cheerful Hedgehog stamp set:
- stamp one of the hedgehogs from the Gerda Steiner Designs Cheerful Hedgehog set with Lawn Fawn Jet Black
- color the image with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers
- add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils and highlights with a white gel pen
- stamp the sentiment from the same set with Versafine Onyx Black
- create a shaker element using a heart die, acetate and double-sided foam adhesive
- fill the shaker elements with confetti and clay hearts
- create a background for the shaker element with Distress Ink Stormy Sky and the My Favorite Things Micro Cloud Edges stencil
- add strips of red cardstock to the left and right side of the panel before adhering it to a cardbase
I hope you got inspired.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!