it's Tanja here and today I would like to show you this card for Gerda Steiner Designs which has - can you believe it - not a single cute critter on it:
- cut out a stitched panel from smooth white cardstock
- stamp some poppies from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Bee-Day set with Memento Tuxedo Black - use the Masking Technique
- color the flowers with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers
- stamp the sentiment from the same set with the same black ink
- add some black splatters with watered-down acrylic paint
- add some patterned paper from the Maja Design Summertime 6x6 paper pack to the cardbase before adhering the panel
Have a wonderful day.