Thursday, March 12, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Howdy all!  I’m Allison Cope and it’s almost St. Patrick’s Day so I thought I’d share a fun themed shaker card with you today.

I used the adorable new “St. Patrick’s Day Cat and Hat” digital stamped image for my card creation.


I had fun coloring in this sweet little putty-tat with Copic Markers.

I used lots of shiny things on my card, including some of my own foiled shamrock back ground paper.


I had actually filmed the entire card making process but somehow my files became corrupted and I couldn’t retrieve them.  So sorry!  Hopefully next time!

Don’t forget to check out all the wonder digital stamps in the shop!  There’s new images being added regularly!

Hoping you had a wonderful and creative week!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs (St. Patrick’s Day Cat and Hat)
cardstock: Copic (Ex-Press It), Recollections (110# & 65# White Cardstock)
ink: Copic Markers, Catherine Pooler Designs (Melon Ice, Lime Rickey, Grass Skirt), FineTec Paints (Bronze
dies: MFT (Stitched Rectangles), Simon Says Stamp (Thin Circle Frames)
sequins: Studio Katia (variety)
foil: iCraft (Deco Foil – Green)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!