it's Tanja here with another hidden slider card. My son was so excited about the hidden slider mechanism that he wanted to create a Galaxy card using this technique and what better stamp sets for this project than the Gerda Steiner Designs Blast off and Alien Invasion?
- create a multi-layer Galaxy background using watercolor paper, the Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders and Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors
- build the hidden slider mechanism as explained in the Happy Birthday Snail card blog post
- stamp the astronaut, the space ship and the planet from the Gerda Steiner Designs Blast off and Alien Invasion sets
- color the images with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- cover the window of the space ship and the visor and the astronaut's helmet with Nuvo Crystal Glaze and let this dry thoroughly - I left it overnight