it's Tanja here and I created this little fall scene using the adorable squirrel from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Fall set:
- stamp the squirrel and some leaves from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Fall set with Versafine Vintage Sepia and color the images with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils and Zest-it
- cut out a kite from patterned paper from the Maja Design Walking in the Forest 6x6 paper pad and add extra shading with some colored pencils as well
- cut out a stitched panel from Neenah Desert Strom kraft cardstock and create a scene with the help of green and blue cardstock and dies from the My Favorite Things Stitched Snow Drifts, the Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders and the My Favorite Things Trees in the Forest die sets
- cut two little green banners using a die from the My Favorite Things Blueprints 27 set and stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Fall set with Versafine Vintage Sepia - I used my MISTI to get a good impression on the textured cardstock
- add some natural twine and a little bow to the kite as final embellishment
I hope you got inspired.