it's Tanja here for you on a Wednesday but this is a special occasion for Gerda Steiner Designs is joining the 25 Days of Christmas Tags Blog Hop.
- cut out a CUTplorations Tag #1 from Perfect Colouring Paper and stamp one of the cute puppies from the Gerda Steiner Designs Christmas Puppies set with Memento Tuxedo Black
- add the gift-wrapped bone from the same set and the thought bubble elements from the Mama Elephant Just hatched set and the Lawn Fawn A little Birdie told me set and stamp those with that same black ink
- color the images with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers and add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- cut the bottom and the top part of the tag again but this time from patterned paper from the Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa 6x6 paper pad
- stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Christmas Puppies set with Versafine Onyx Black
- thread teal and natural twine through the hole of the tag
About the blog hop:
Welcome to the 25 days of Christmas Tags Instagram Hop! Today’s event has some awesome prizes that are exclusive to this hop. To be eligible to win one of these prizes follow these guidelines...
1. You must LIKE and become a FOLLOWER at every stop along the hop including the FIRST stop @traceymcneely—there are 12 stops in total.
2. Comment along the way on how you are inspired by the tag.
3. Spread the word about this Hop, there are lots of prizes.
4. Have fun getting in the Christmas spirit!
You have until November 25th 11:59 pm EST to complete the hop in order to be eligible for a prize.
The next stop on the Hop is: @laurie_willison (Laurie Willison)
Enjoy the rest of the hop.
its so adorable card!ReplyDelete