it's Tanja here and I would like to show you how to create this quick and easy greeting card:
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Strawberry Mouse with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Distress Markers and a damp watercolor Brush
- use one of the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches dies to cut put a stitched panel from watercolor paper
- create a quick watercolor background using Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors
- stamp the sentiment from the Paper Smooches Sugar Rush set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
- use kraft cardstock as a base
Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!