it's Tanja here and I created this Holiday Tag using the super cute Gerda Steiner Designs Hello Friend Turtle image:
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Hello Friend Turtle with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Distress Markers and a damp watercolor brush
- use the My Favorite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 6 die set to cut out a shaker tag - you need a base, a foam layer, a frame and an acetate piece ... the patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design Fun in the Sun 6x6 paper pad
- add some Doodlebug Design Sequins before closing the shaker element with double-sided adhesive
- stamp the sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Stamps Many Mini Messages with Versafine (Onyx Black) onto a sentiment strip cut with a die from the My Favorite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 5 set and add a little heart from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Hoppy stamp set
- as a last step thread three strings of twine through the hole of the tag
I hope you got inspired.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!