it's Tanja here and I would like to show you this project. And who would have thought that you could make a GSD-card without a cute critter on it:
- color the cactus from the Gerda Steiner Designs Kitten in Flowerpot image which is available as part of the Gerda Steiner Designs Spring Digital Stamp Bundle with Derwent Inktense Pencils and a damp watercolor brush
- add Wink of Stella clear glitter to the little pink flowers
- use a piece of double-sided foam tape to adhere it onto a patterned paper cluster - the patterned paper is from the Maja Design Denim & Friends 6x6 paper pad and the doily was cut out using the Tim Holtz Doily
- stamp the sentiment from the My Favorite Things Sweet Succulents set onto a strip of patterned paper from the same paper pad with Versafine (Vintage Sepia) - ink up the edges of the strip with that same brown ink as well
- use cream cardstock as a cardbase
Until next time.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!