it's Tanja here and I would like to show you a Halloween Card using two fabulous Gerda Steiner Designs digital stamps:
- combine the brand new Gerda Steiner Designs Dog dressed as Ghost and the Gerda Steiner Designs Ghost Kitty and color the image with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- use patterned paper from the Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale Patterns & Solids 6x6 paper pad to create a grassy ground for the critters to stand on; I used the My Favorite Things Stitched Snowdrifts to get a finished look at the edges
- use the largest of the Mama Elephant Pop-up Trio dies twice to add dimension behind the dog and the cat
- add the Memory Box Modern Landscape cut from black cardstock as a background
- use Neenah Desert Storm Kraft cardstock as a cardbase and ink up the top part with Distress Ink (Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire) and a Mini Ink Blending Tool to create a spooky sky
- add the sentiment with the help of the Marianne Design Eline's Handlettering Script, Versafine (Onyx Black) and a Dymo Label Maker
The Gerda Steiner Designs Dog dressed as Ghost was part of the Digital Stamp Bundle September 2016 and is now sold separately. If you like stamp bundles with adorable images and a discount on top, you should really check out the new Digital Stamp Bundle.
Thanks for stopping by.