Sunday, September 22, 2024

BOO! Shake it up with new Ghost Digital Stamps!

 Greetings everyone! It's me again, Jessie Scott (@chevy.scott on IG) here to share another too cute to spook card with the new Ghost Digital Stamps from Gerda Steiner Designs! See the Collection of Digital Ghosts!

I used three stamps to make this card. Boo - Cute Ghost, Coffee Lover Ghost, and Pumpkin Ghost



Aren't they adorable??? This time I colored my ghosts a spooky green instead of the blues and greys option from last time
For this one, I didn't think it needed a sentiment other than the "Boo" sign in the center image.

The only challenge with a digital stamp is sizing it right so you don't need to print it again haha. I usually sketch out my card idea on scrap paper, decide where the image is going, then measure it. 
 

I use the "insert - shape" option in MS Word to draw a box to the shape I need to fit to. Before I print, I delete the boxes.

Ok so now for the fun assembly! Shaker cards are my favorite this time of year and I had a lot of shaker bits to use up. Here's a video of the rest of the process!


 

 Get your shake on!


 
How do you like your ghosts?  Spooky blues or ghostly greys or how about this creepy green? 

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!