Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Oh, Christmas Tree, Oh, Christmas Tree. . .

 Oh, my goodness, how cute are these little critters in Gerda's Caroling Woodland Animals stamp set!!  I love them all, but I must confess that my favorite is the little mouse, singing his little mousie heart out!!  I wanted to have all the creatures sharing the same card, but didn't want to make a slimline card.  Instead, I used the double slider surprise die from Lawn Fawn, and I think it showcases the critters perfectly.  Just when you think it can't get cute enough. . .SURPRISE. . .there's more!!

I fussy cut out all of the images and colored them with copics.

Fox:  E19, YR18, Y17, E53, E50

Mouse:  W5, W3, W1

Chick:  Y19, Y06

Squirrel:  E09, E08, E07, E17

Skunk:  C9, C7, C1, C0, colorless blender

Sweaters:  G07, YG09, YG13, R29, R35, R24, YR24, YR23, Y26, BV08, BV04, BV13

Tree:  G07, YG09, YG13, Y19, Y26




Then, because I'm such a big fan of the littlest mouse, I decided he needed his very own card.

No fussy cutting needed for this one, but I did need to do some masking to add the musical notes.  I used the sentiment from Gerda's Woodland Holiday Friends stamp set.

Mousie was colored with copics:  W5, W3, W1, G07, YG09, YG13, Y19


You're humming the melody to this one right now, aren't you?!  ; )

If these cute critters don't put you in the holiday spirit, then you just might be a Scrooge!! ; )

Enjoy~
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!