Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Caroling Woodland Animals SNEAK PEEK collab with Pear Blossom Press

 Greetings everyone! It's me again, Jessie Scott (@chevy.scott on IG) here to share a fun light up card with Gerda Steiner Designs products!

Today I have another fun collaboration with Pear Blossom Press products to share and its also... drumroll.... a SNEAK PEEK of the new Caroling Woodland Animals coming out next month!!!


Aren't these new critters adorable??? That mouse is just singing his little heart out!

I splattered the background with Dr. PH. Martin's Bleed Proof White, then ink blended the edges with Mermaid Lagoon distress ink. I cut a curvy bottom snow drift out of glitter paper and then cut a star out of the background and backed it with gold paper for some flare.

Images were colored with my OLO Markers.  I'm still in love with them! 
Here's a coloring video if you would like to check out how these images came together:

For the sentiment I put it on a sentiment strip die that fir perfectly. 

For the rest of the card details and how to make this star LIGHT UP on this card, venture over to the companion post on my blog today!

Here's the finished card!  I also have a full process video on my blog.
 



  


See you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!