Friday, July 8, 2016

VIDEO: Blending a Copic Rainbow featuring Unicorns

Happy Friday!  It's finally here!  I don't know about you guys but I am so relieved.  I had moments this week where I was worried my friend Friday would never get here!  I'm Tara from Curl E. Cue's and I am so super excited about today's project! This new Unicorns stamp set is just dreamy!  And as soon as I saw it I just knew that my glitter paste was coming out to play.  Because nothing screams UNICORN like some sparkle, right?!


I started by mixing some Sugar Glitter Paste with different colors of Distress Inks and applying it over a stencil directly onto my card bases.  I love that you can get any color you can imagine by using this technique!  


Then I colored in the super stinking cute waving unicorn from the stamp set.  The really fun part was using a rainbow of markers to blend his mane!  This was the first time I had tried blending Copics that were not in the same color family and I had so much fun!  Check out the video below to catch all the tips I picked up while I colored.


Some fun and bright frames, a little glossy accents and three rounded corners (my kiddo's idea - she claims it is the next big trend in card making) and these puppies are done!  I had so much fun with this adorable Unicorns stamp set!  Thank you all so much for stopping by and I'll catch you next time!  Have a great weekend!  Bye!


5 comments:

  1. Love your video and your cards!!! I can't wait to get that set!! It is too adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like I will have to make a new order : how could I resist to get the Unicorn stamps set when I see such incredibles cards ! I love them, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Isabelle! You're so right, such adorable stamps!!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!