Thursday, July 21, 2016

Surprise birthday party with the Unicorns!

Hello everyone! It's Wiebke here today!
What about a surprise birthday party with some colorful unicorns?! :)



I simply stamped and masked off four unicorns on my card basis, placed a sheet of vellum on top of it (you'll get a blurry effect, so that the pink unicorn is more like the focal point) and placed my little banner above the funny pink unicorn in front of the card. When you add an action wobble behind him, it's much more fun! :)




Oh how I love these adorable unicorns! They're so fun!

Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. sooo cute.. I can´t wait to work with these stamps.. ♥
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness - how super cute. What a fantastic card. I love how the other unicorns are faded slightly by the Vellum. Genius idea !!!

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Emazing !!!!!!!!!! Are your stamp is on sale in Poland?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!