Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I'm a lucky duck to have you!

Hi there!!

It's Yolanda here, from Scraping Time. Is it so hot around there? Here in the South of Spain it is and that's why I felt like using this duck... Imaging that he just came back from having a good swim!!

I thought I seldom make cards for "any ocassion". I mean... I make Christmas cards, Birthday's cards, etc but this card is for those that you love and just to say they are important for you!!


It´s a quick card. You have only to pay attention when you do some masking in the three balloons. In the beginning I thought I was going to colour them but finally I did some paper piecing with decorated papers

Isn't this duck so cute??? I would take him home, for sure!!

I love this sentiment and if you want to use it with any other image, you can mask some parts of it and just ink "I'm lucky to have you". I love playing with my stamps and giving them different uses.


6 comments:

  1. Yolanda, this is adorable! Sweet paper-pieced balloons! It is nice to have some cards on hand for any occasion...this is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Judy!!! I can't stop doing paper piecing!! ;) Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the paper pieced balloons! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! I love the little duck and the paper balloons!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This set is so sweet! I have to use it again soon!! Hugs!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!