Thursday, January 7, 2016

Warm Winter Wishes by Jess Gerstner

Warm Winter Wishes Snowman Card by Jess Gerstner for Gerda Steiner Designs

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess from JessCrafts.com. Today I am sharing a card made with the Snowman Friends clear stamp set. I love the idea of mixing snowmen with coffee cups because being outside in the snow always makes me want to come in and drink something warm.



I used some blues and greens as they are cool colors and give a winter feel to the card. I love how easy these snowmen are to fussy cut so it was simple to pop him up on some foam tape and bring attention to the sentiments with enamel shapes. 

Warm Winter Wishes Snowman Card by Jess Gerstner for Gerda Steiner Designs

3 comments:

  1. Jess, I love this sweet winter card! You are so right, winter has yet to "hit" where I live, no snow yet and really not that cold, either! I love that you paired the snowman with a stenciled coffee cup background...I also love to drink something warm after being out in the snow. Your coloring is fabulous...I might have to try my pencils again, I forgot about them! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background, just got my stencil last week! This snowman is darn cute. Love yiur card Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!